Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Eric Mr. Eric
What can I do for you?
Contact Supplier

Chenran

HomeProductsDried Garlic ProductsDry Garlic FlakeGrade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes
  • Grade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes
  • Grade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes
  • Grade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes
  • Grade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes

Grade B Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes

    Payment Type: L/C,T/T
    Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
    Delivery Time: 15 Days

Additional Info

Packaging: Inner packaging plastic waterproof bag ,Thick paper packaging

Productivity: 1500 Metric Ton per year

Brand: Chenran

Transportation: Ocean

Place of Origin: Huaiyang

Supply Ability: 30 Tons per week

Certificate: BRC,FDA,HACCP

Port: Qingdao,Tianjin,Shanghai

Product Description

Dried Garlic flakes, Dehydrated Garlic flakes, garlic flakes

Researchers believe that garlic can bolster the immune system, lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.

2020 new crop

Specification: Dehydrated Garlic Flakes

Type: Garlic

Cultivation Type: Common

Meterial: fresh garlic

Style: Dried

Drying Process: AD

Shape: Flakes

Part: Root

Colour: Natural White

Thickness: 0.8mm-1.6mm,1.6mm-2.0mm can be made at buyers option

Appearance: Natural White Or Yellowish,No Obvious Dark Spots,No Impurity.
Flavour: Strong & Pungent Garlic Flavour

Quality:our garlic has many good characteristics such as thick & tight skin, big size, freshness, durable storage and moderately hot flavor.

Sugar: No Added
Additive: Absent
Mositure: Absent
SO2: <30PPM
Salmonella: Negatie

Coliforms: Negative

Transporting and Storing temperature:-3-0'C
Min order:17 Ton

Supplying Period: All Year Around

Loading Port: Qingdao/Tianjin

Specification:

flakes gradeA/B/C

Raw material:

normal white and pure white garlic from, Henan Province, China

Flavor:

typical of garlic, free from off and objectionable flavors

Shape:

flakes

Color:

natural white or yellowish, no obvious dark spots

Moisture:

6%max

SO2:

30ppm max

Aroma:

characteristic of garlic

Salmonella:

Salmonella


Advantage of garlic products:

1.Main usage:as the seasoning,as the main material of fast food

2. Conventional Terms of payment:

(1) 100% L/C

(2)Escrow Service

(3) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.

4. Shipment port: Qingdao/Tianjin port, China.

5. Delivery time: within 15 days/40' after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.

6. Minimum Order: 1 x 20' FCL.

7. Inspection Certificate:

FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.

Export Counties:United,Kingdom,European,American Italy,Greece,etc.

Carton Packing


Packaging & Shipping

1. Inner package: aluminum foil bag + pvc bag package
2. Outer package: carton box
3. There are two bags in a carton box (45cm*31cm*28cm). 12.5kg/bag, 25kg/box

Conventional Terms of payment:

1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3. Price terms: FOB CFR and CIF.

4. Shipment port: Qingdao port China.

5. Delivery time: within 15 days/40' after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.

6. Minimum Order: 1 x 20' FCL.

7. Inspection Certificate:

FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality and we have FDA,OU-KOSHER,HACCP,BRC CERTIFICATE
HS CODE:0712905090
Delivery Detail: 10 working days after contract confirmedWanyuan Packing

Our Services

1. Compatitive price
You are purchasing from top supplier, We can offer a very competitive price than anyone else in this field.
2. Top quality
The raw meterials are all from bases, which are in Henan and Shandong province, so we can control the quality of each piece of our products. They are grown without conventional pesticides and artificial fertilizers,our exports have to pass a rigid inspection before they are shipped. Well clean and no impurities.
3. Facilities
Have the domestic advanced production equipment and testing equipment which is efficient, so we can make sure of the delivery time.
4.Sample and reply
Offer free samples with free air freight !You can contact us at any time,we'll reply to you in 2 hours !

Company Information

Wanyuan Garlic Foods Co.,ltd is engaged in variety of dehydrated and freeze dried vegetables
products:
dehydrated garlic Flakes
Dehydrated Garlic Granules(all sizes)
Dehydrated Garlic Powder
Freeze Dried Garlic Flakes/Granules
Freeze Dried Onion Flakes/Granules
Freeze dried Potato Flakes/Granules
Fried Garlic flakes
fried garlic granules
Crisp fried garlic
Crisp Fried Onion
Other Dehydrated, Freeze dried and fried Vegetables
We put our business cooperation at the first position all the time. And we always adhere to supply high quality products at better price with best service and technical support.and we have ten years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices,Wanyuan

Foods has won numerous customers' trust and support.With years of export experience along with excellent quality, advanced services and competitive prices, we has won numerous customers' trust and support.

FAQ

1. Are you a factory ?
Yes,we specialize in dehydrated vegetables such as Garlic,Ginger,Onion,Carrot,etc.
2. Where is your company ? Is it convenient to visit it ?
It lies in Huaiyang County, Henan Province,u can fly to Xinzheng airport,we'll pick you up there.
3. What material is used ?
100% garlic, not having any ingredients other than garlic.
4. What about samples?
We're glad to offer you free samples on our account to promote cooperation.
5. How do you guarantee quality ?
We note the hygiene, machine maintenance and employee training on HACC,etc.
6. How long is the lead time?
Usually it's about 10-15 days.
7. What is your main export destination?
Our clients are mainly from USA, European countries,Southeast Asia.

How to come to Wanyuan Garlic Foods?
Line 1: TAXI
Xinzheng International Airport
Cost(USD):about 50
Time: 3 hours

Line 2: High speed rail
Luohe west railway station,then by bus from Luohe to Huaiyang
Cost(USD): about 7
Time: 1 hours

Name Card

Wanyuan Contact


Looking for ideal Dride Garlic Flakes Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Dehydrated Dried Garlic Flakes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Grade B Dried Garlic Flakes 2020. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Dried Garlic Products > Dry Garlic Flake

Email to this supplier
  • EricMr. Eric
  • Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Related Products List

Home

Phone

About Us

Inquiry